Yardwork has begun - Steve mowed and I have started weeding and flower bed overhauls throughout the week. We observed Maundy Thursday by watching two Lamb of God videos - one featuring the music of Kurt Bester that was released about twenty years ago and the other was the movie version of the Rob Gardner production released in 2021. We attended a Good Friday event at the stake center Friday evening. And, this weekend has been General Conference. During yesterday's sessions, to keep myself awake and focused, I assembled Days for Girls shields to get them ready for sewing. Today I am going to make nifty knitter hats. Emily and family and Beckie are coming over this evening for Easter dinner.
Steve and I watched A Dog's Journey last night. We wept several times! Such a sweet movie.
Oh, the Holter monitor results came back and I now have an appointment with a cardiologist a week from tomorrow. I had LOTS of PVC's which is why, I guess, the nurse practitioner ordered the consult. Stay tuned...


No comments:
Post a Comment